Community Consultation 4.12.2015
Description of Services
Short term consulting, to provide the following services:
- Revise and update the existing project stakeholders’ identification and register. Expected deliverable: “Mutamba Project Stakeholder ID and Register”.
- Revise and update the existing stakeholders’ classification and mapping. Expected deliverable:
“Mutamba Project Stakeholder Classification and Mapping”.
- Revise and ensure stakeholder management plan is set up on Rio Tinto related policies, standards, and guidance. Expected deliverable: “Mutamba Project Stakeholder Management Plan”.
- Together with project’s team, effectively communicate to key stakeholders at local, district and provincial level, in order to establish consultation and engagement framework. Expected deliverable: “Mutamba Project Meeting Records Log”
- Prepare and submit to the project manager, a community and stakeholder’s consultation and engagement framework, comprising, but not limited to, workshops with defined group targets, meetings, communication tools and any material necessary to achieve effective consultation. Expected deliverable: “Mutamba Project Community Consultation and Stakeholder Engagement Workshop Plan”.
- Report main findings from consultation and engagement workshop. Report should include, and not limited to, the following:
- Details such as name, title and signature of stakeholders/individuals consulted.
- Copy of questionnaire used, including questions and answers provided. Expected deliverable: “Mutamba Project Community Consultation and Stakeholder Engagement Workshop Findings”.
- Actively participate and facilitate community consultation and stakeholders’ engagement program in order to establish:
- main strategic areas for potential social development programs;
- Main priority focus considering local knowledge base Expected deliverable: “Mutamba Project Proposal for Social Development Plan”.